Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday Wonder- OWOH pressie

I wonder how big the magnifying glass is that Amber Dawn works with?
I got this pressie from OWOH 2011 also, it came later because it was custom-made for me, see there is my name.
If you look at the picture without any other pieces or fingers or ruler there, it looks as if it might 2" in diameter. So much detail.
The only thing that really gives away the size is the jump ring, but not really.
With a penny, now you can see it.
It covers the penny. It is smaller though.
Amber Dawn has a blog Inventive Soul here http://www.inventivesoul.blogspot.com/



So small.
She also has a wonderful Flickr site here http://www.flickr.com/photos/inventivesouls/

The jump ring looks huge here compared to the charm.
Amber Dawn also hosts International Charm day here http://www.internationalcharmday.blogspot.com/

It came like this, in a 1" button cover. It doesn't fill it up.

I wonder!
Now you know why this, to me, qualifies as a Wednesday Wonder.
Thank you Amber Dawn, this amazes me and I adore it!
I had to take pictures so I could see it ;-D

8 comments:

  1. Oh....my....gosh.....
    That make my fingers hurt to even think about making something that tiny, detailed and lovely!
    Beautiful prize Marie!
    Hurray for YOU!!!

    XXOO~~♥
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~*Marie, your post makes me smile! It's so much fun to "hear" and "see" how my little creations make people feel.
    I use a pair of reading glasses that I bought from CVS (do you have that drug store chain in CA?) It's a 2.75 magnification. I need it!

    I hope you guys join in on the International Charm Day celebration!!!

    Thank you for being a part of my world! :o)
    OWOH!*~
    :o)
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that - so tiny and sweet. I wonder too - what magnification I'd need to create something that tiny and detailed? Probably the Hubble telescope!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marie! What a lovely personal gift. :) Amber Dawn made such a perfectly sweet pendant for you. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. a small treasure for a big heart....

    smooch, marie. catch you on the other end of a quick jet plane or two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty and unique charm! I can't imagine working on something that small with so much detail!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could never, ever make anything that small (well, I could but it would be a small blob - hahaha!). That is adorable, and it just sings of Spring! xox Pam

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net