Monday, December 13, 2010

One World One Heart is coming again 2011.



IT WILL BEGIN ON SUNDAY JANUARY 3OTH WITH THE FINAL DAY BEING FEBRUARY 17TH.(the day winners are announced) 2011.
Click the picture to go to the instructions. This will be the last year. Lisa works very hard on this.
I met so many awesome people last year!! It is such a nice blog happening, but there are rules and it is good to read them ahead of time.
You don't have to post and you can just visit the blogs (People gave away awesome things last year) but the more the merrier and let's all send Lisa and One World One Heart off with the biggest event ever.
It is not about the goodies that the bloggers give away though, it is about all the bloggers of virtue you will meet.  So many with so much to offer.
Nobody says it better than Lisa though, click on the picture above for the rules.
Check out Lisa's talent at the A Whimsical Bohemian.
Thank you so much Lisa for all of your hard work and love.

5 comments:

  1. I met so many wonderful friends during OWOH last year. I'm looking forward to participating again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey OWOH is where we met and I am so thankful for it. I too am reminding people to follow the rules.
    I can hardly wait for this to get going.
    Have a great day
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  3. I discovered this just as it was ending last year - would love to actually play this year - thanks for the heads up Marie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell you how excited I am about this! I had SO much fun last year and met many amazing individuals. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net