Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Updates- Another week

I am exhausted, blissfully, and my hands are so dry from the paper.
It started on Friday night, I got to Jodi's about 9pm and we started right away. We finished the birdhouses that night.
I always bring my homemade Hummus. I do have to say that I think it is the best hummus I have ever eaten in my life and I have eaten tons of it, even in Israel.
It was very, very good in Israel, very good, but I like mine better (IMHO). We ate hummus and chips and made a huge mess. I was feeling totally gratefully for the place to escape to, the companionship from one of my favorite people, the craft craziness, and the good food.

Lucky, lucky me.



This is the table about 12 midnight

We stayed up till 3 am. Crazy, I know, and Jodi had been up since 5 am that morning.
She adores paper, it revs her right up. You can feel the love of it coming right off of her like waves when something floats her boat or she shows you something new.
We laughed and laughed and time flew by, I do not think either one of us realized what time it was.
When we finished the houses we started to make a small 10# envelope mini.
We had been planning to do something Steampunk.
She likes it too, but this is something that truly floats my boat.








My side of the table
What a mess. I am going to post more tomorrow with the winners to the  17th giveaway!!
I just wanted to let you know I was still alive!
Talk to you tomorrow!
Have a great night.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast. So glad you got some time to play, always helps the mind and body, not to mention what it does for the soul. Glad you are back.


    Love and hugs and may your day be filled with many smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a big creative mess like this! Glad you had a fun weekend, I look forward to seeing some of the creations. Hope you are keeping warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a great weekend and a creative one too! I love hummus too! I just had some, before reading your blog! LOL! My mom makes it homemade, (lots of garlic), it's soooooooooooo yummy! I think you would like her's too ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net