Monday, March 30, 2009

I have received an award!

I am so excited, I have received an award from my friend and creative sister, Dawn Schiller, at http://oddfae.blogspot.com/ thank you friend! I think this is one of the nicest things that has ever happened to me. I can not even begin to tell you what this means to me.


Here is a description as to what this award means: "This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers"


Wow that is nice, really nice!!!

I now pass it along to 8 blogs that I feel are deserving of it. The other criteria is that when accepting the award, you must post the meaning of the award on your blog (see above).

It is my pleasure to give this to blogs that mean something in my world.
I am forever better because of these blogs and people.
These are not in any particular order



http://oopsdesperateblogger.blogspot.com/


http://jaxsbeads.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Marie, thank you so much!

    I'll be visiting the other blogs you've chosen, never fear; I'm sure I'm in good company! I'll let you know when I do my own post too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much:) I will have to get started on my list too. I am honored that you chose me and I cant wait to visit the other blogs you chose.
    I hope you have a very pretty day:)
    hugs, gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure Gail! I had fun paying it forward! I just wish I could have given more, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Marie! ((((Marie))) I am forever a better person for knowing you! Thanks for bringing sunshine into the lives of so many. Thank you for being you! And thank you for the award!
    Congrats on that beautiful grandbaby too!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWWWWWW!! Thanks Cindy! Enjoy your award and enjoy giving it, I thought that was the best part.
    Well done you!!
    We are really enjoying Madisyn and she is wonderful person, but all grand parents say that don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Marie, I am so flattered that you enjoy reading my blog. I am going to dive into all the other blogs you cited, too.

    And I should say right here, if I have never said it before, that I will always be grateful to you for the many many years you hosted all of us on Clay Days at the Clay Factory. There is no question that those days are most responsible for any strides and improvements I made in working with polymer clay.
    Cassy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cassy your blog is brilliant actually, and I hope others will enjoy it as much as I have so far. Keep on keeping on girl!! You done good!
    What a truly wonderful thing to say and it is all my pleasure... the clay days, I too, am forever better for it!!
    I miss that most about the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Marie, I am so thrilled you picked me! I am glad we stumbled on each other's pages in blog land because I really enjoy visiting you. I can't wait to check out the other blogs you picked too and then pick my own!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so welcome Jax!! Enjoy your award and have a great time paying it forward.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marie, Congratulations on this very special award. I'm glad they wanted you to post the meaning of it as part of it. It is the kind of award that warms the heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Susan, I felt it was special and my first one.
    I am so humbled by it and it's meaning.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net